Jim Carrey Online

The Trailer Is Here!

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.

Postby Cheryl Anna » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:09 pm

I liked the trailer and am looking forward to the film. It looks interesting.
Cheryl Anna
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby mrsjec17 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:57 pm

Wow, this is what I get for not going online all weekend. It looks amazing! I got goosebumps watching it. Whole new territory for Jim and he looks incredible in it in more ways than one! Can't wait for this! Only a little over three months to go!
"I decided that I wanted to make movies that would uplift people." - Jim Carrey -
mrsjec17
The Truman Show

Postby Pink » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:43 am

Seen it again as i was looking for a line for my post of the icons i made on the livejournal account and i plan to think about the fact that when i get to the part with him and the chick in front of the mirrow, the player seems to get stuck and play that part endlessly :D there's definetely something wrong in the universe!! too many 23 numbers probably that want me to watch that part...is like it's taking over my will-power and it forces me to watch Jim Carrey half naked over and over again!! ssshhhh, what a horror!! :D :D :D :D :twisted: :twisted: :P
Pink
High Strung

Postby sprousefan23 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:39 am

and hows that a horror? :lol: :lol:
"No time outs. Only DEATH!"
"I don't like to brag and I won't cuz I don't have to!" Image
sprousefan23
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby gothichyppie » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:19 pm

I sent the trailer to my mom and she replied 'Looks very good, but is it too scary for me?' She's fond of Jim in his serious stuff and I'm sure that she'll handle it, even if I have to drag her into the theater! ;)
---[...]------
gothichyppie
Burt Wonderstone

Postby jimlover » Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:21 pm

shelby wrote:these looks very good, Jim looks great and scary in it. i usually take my mom to see Jim's movies with me but i don't think i well be able to talk her into going and seeing these one, i might have to talk my dad into seeing these one, he likes movies like these.

Hehe its true for me too.My dad likes to see thriller movies but my mom gets scared of these kind of movies.lol :D
[i][b]Somebody to luv me(Jim)[/b][/i]
jimlover
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby gothichyppie » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:06 pm

Yeah I never thought that my mom would find one of Jim's movies too scary! But I know I'll convince here to see it, it's more of a thriller than a horror movie anyway!
---[...]------
gothichyppie
Burt Wonderstone

Postby fluffy » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:55 pm

plus there's the added bonus of a half naked Jimmy...........lol...........i'm sure she'll enjoy that bit..............lol

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby gothichyppie » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:09 pm

Well my mom enjoyed The Truman Show, Bruce and Eternal Sunshine among others, but non of which have the same degree of hotness! :lol:
I got a friend who's really getting to appreciate Jim and he told me 'Oh he's so handsome', I sent him the trailer and I'm sure that he went berserk! :wink:
It's so funny the read the comments around here, we're all so insane about this!
---[...]------
gothichyppie
Burt Wonderstone

Postby fluffy » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:21 pm

lol.......i assume your friend is gay then??............lol......hey Jim attaracts everyone.......lol.......cool, he's a man of the people.........lol :wink: fluffy :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby gothichyppie » Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:00 pm

Yeah, he came out last year. He actually saw that picture on top of the page in my scrapbook and went 'Ooooh!' :wink:
---[...]------
gothichyppie
Burt Wonderstone

Re: The No. 23 trailer was Awsome!

Postby JimCarreyschick » Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:31 am

I really loved the trailer for the No.23 it was awsome and can't wait for the movie to come out, it'll be a blast!

Jen Carrey! :)
JimCarreyschick
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby sprousefan23 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:06 am

It's one of the most veiwed trailers on Yahoo!! :wink: :D
"No time outs. Only DEATH!"
"I don't like to brag and I won't cuz I don't have to!" Image
sprousefan23
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby shelby » Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:47 am

i haven't been able to show the trailer to my mom, but i have been talking about it. my mom's birthday is on the 24 of feb. and i have been joking around saying i know what i am going to do for your birthday, i am going to take you to see Jim's new movie. she just laughes.

she likes some of jims movies, i took her to see bruce almighty, fun with dick and jane and she liked them. she didn't care much for lemony snicket (that scene with the snake jumping out scaried her) and to my surprise eternal sushine (she said it confused her). her fav. movie of jims is the majestic
shelby
shelby
High Strung

Postby mrsjec17 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:53 am

Shelby, your mom sounds like my mom. Her two favorite Jim movies are Bruce Almighty and The Majestic. She likes Liar Liar and The Mask too. But Eternal Sunshine confused her and the Ace Ventura movies were a little too crazy for her. She thinks The Number 23 looks interesting though. I've made a Jim fan out of her. It's hard to live with me without being a Jim fan. Heck it's hard to even be around me without being a Jim fan. I'm sure you're the same way. You mom's a fan because of you. I've converted a lot of people though. I recently just converted my boss at work to a Jim fan. :D
"I decided that I wanted to make movies that would uplift people." - Jim Carrey -
mrsjec17
The Truman Show

PreviousNext

Return to (2007) The Number 23