Jim Carrey Online

Official Site Open!!

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.

Postby KC8t80 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:32 pm

has anyone clicked on those images and read some of the sites that are linked to them? it's pretty freaky how the number 23 is such a huge obession.

I wonder if Michael Jordon has that same obession? :?
I am part of an elite group of people......THE MEN OF JCO.

(Standing member since July 18th, 2005)

THE FEW AND THE PROUD!!!!
KC8t80
Kick-Ass 2

Postby fluffy » Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:04 pm

yum.....a dark and brooding Jimmy.......i'm so glad this film has been made.....Eternal proved he has such depth of talent......at last he can prove it in a film Noir.....

fluffy :D
Fluffy

fluffy
JCO Staff

What happened to Jim?????????????

Postby manuela493 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:24 pm

I have just seen the picture of new Jim's movie ............ Jim seems much older than is age......... I think Jim is not well...............WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT????????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
manuela493
Copper Mountain

Re: What happened to Jim?????????????

Postby gothichyppie » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:41 pm

manuela493 wrote:I have just seen the picture of new Jim's movie ............ Jim seems much older than is age......... I think Jim is not well...............WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT????????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I think he looks very handsome in a creepy kinda way, wouldn't wanna be caught in a elevator with that man.... ok, maybe I would! :wink: :P
The messed up, older look really turns me on, but that's just me and who says I was normal? :twisted:
If some pictures shock people that much, wait to see the movie, it will be amazing! A person on IMDB said that just the way he looks in 'The Blinds' will get him an Oscar! :shock:
---[...]------
gothichyppie
Burt Wonderstone

Postby sianlee » Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:52 am

I love these pics *points to banner below* annnnd the one of the blinds, he loooks like jack nicholson.
sianlee
The Number 23

Postby fluffy » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:24 am

yeah i think so too............it's all in the eyes.........he looks like Jack in the Shining...........scary..........i Love the casual, scruffier Jim.......lol......yum yum......... :wink:

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy

fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby sianlee » Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:21 pm

YEAH I love the shining!!! It's my favourite jack movie. But you're right it looks like him there. I wish Jim had a pose where it's like "HEeerrrs JOHNNY!"
sianlee
The Number 23

Postby gothichyppie » Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:25 pm

sianlee wrote:YEAH I love the shining!!! It's my favourite jack movie. But you're right it looks like him there. I wish Jim had a pose where it's like "HEeerrrs JOHNNY!"

I would print it and make a poster out of it! :shock: :lol:
The Shining kicks ass, I wonder if all work and no play will make Walter a dull boy... :wink:
---[...]------
gothichyppie
Burt Wonderstone

Postby MandyCarrey » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:34 pm

Ever since this film has come up ive seen the number 23 everywhere. I was flickin around the channels last night and i came across the film jeepers creepers and i caught the line where someone says this monster comes and feeds every 23 years for 23 days! i was like.. oooo!! lol.

Im loving the pics from the site Jim looks very gorg i think.. very scary... They need to put a trailer on there now! Im dying to see something from this film!! :D
MandyCarrey
Yes Man

Postby thenumber_23 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:51 am

MandyCarrey wrote:Ever since this film has come up ive seen the number 23 everywhere.

get used to it. it's only the tip of the iceberg. :twisted:

The number 23 has been 'following' me for over 12 years now.

http://www.myspace.com/thenumber23

http://groups.myspace.com/thenumber23
thenumber_23
Introducing Janet

Postby grinchy steve » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:38 am

OKAY, that's it :!:

The release is, like ... only 4 months away now. They REALY REALY REALY should start to promote this picture in one way or another! A teaser/trailer, a poster, a website that realy shows something. Most people get anoyed by it.

I know -not even that big- movies that come out next summer and have a poster or teaser or something else already.

There is a point were you just have to start en spread the word. You know, believe it or not, daily I read posts of people anouncing Jim Carrey is in talks to star in a comedy about the number 23. ... DAMN! Sometimes it takes months till people realise there's a movie coming out, even if the trailer is online for ages!

Just get started with it, New Line! (it is New Line, isn't it?)
grinchy steve
Mr. Popper's Penguins

Postby fluffy » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:44 am

well Fun with Dick and Jane didn't start the promotion until 1 month B4.........everyone was going frantic here.........lol........the might have decided to go for a low key approach.......then again they might be doing a major re-edit??........

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy

fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby KC8t80 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:09 am

thats probably their stratagie. i have noticed a lot of movies lately that have not been promoting itself until a few weeks before release. Nightwatch, ESOTM, the Nighlistener, etc. the list goes on. Some of them ended up doing well while others just disappear under the radar. In fact I don't think the Majestic got a lot of promoting until it came out.
I am part of an elite group of people......THE MEN OF JCO.

(Standing member since July 18th, 2005)

THE FEW AND THE PROUD!!!!
KC8t80
Kick-Ass 2

I think....

Postby Canadian Jayne » Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:19 pm

the Majestic should have recieved more promotion, if so more people
would have seen it, I think there was more promo for Me, myself and
Irene than for the Majestic, yet I liked the Majestic more.
Canadian Jayne
Kick-Ass 2

Postby MandyCarrey » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:25 pm

Hopefully we aint got too long to wait for a trailer
MandyCarrey
Yes Man

PreviousNext

Return to (2007) The Number 23