Jim Carrey Online

Official Site Open!!

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.

Postby KC8t80 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:32 pm

has anyone clicked on those images and read some of the sites that are linked to them? it's pretty freaky how the number 23 is such a huge obession.

I wonder if Michael Jordon has that same obession? :?
I am part of an elite group of people......THE MEN OF JCO.

(Standing member since July 18th, 2005)

THE FEW AND THE PROUD!!!!
KC8t80
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:04 pm

yum.....a dark and brooding Jimmy.......i'm so glad this film has been made.....Eternal proved he has such depth of talent......at last he can prove it in a film Noir.....

fluffy :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

What happened to Jim?????????????

Postby manuela493 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:24 pm

I have just seen the picture of new Jim's movie ............ Jim seems much older than is age......... I think Jim is not well...............WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT????????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
manuela493
Copper Mountain

Re: What happened to Jim?????????????

Postby gothichyppie » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:41 pm

manuela493 wrote:I have just seen the picture of new Jim's movie ............ Jim seems much older than is age......... I think Jim is not well...............WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT????????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I think he looks very handsome in a creepy kinda way, wouldn't wanna be caught in a elevator with that man.... ok, maybe I would! :wink: :P
The messed up, older look really turns me on, but that's just me and who says I was normal? :twisted:
If some pictures shock people that much, wait to see the movie, it will be amazing! A person on IMDB said that just the way he looks in 'The Blinds' will get him an Oscar! :shock:
---[...]------
gothichyppie
Burt Wonderstone

Postby sianlee » Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:52 am

I love these pics *points to banner below* annnnd the one of the blinds, he loooks like jack nicholson.
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby fluffy » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:24 am

yeah i think so too............it's all in the eyes.........he looks like Jack in the Shining...........scary..........i Love the casual, scruffier Jim.......lol......yum yum......... :wink:

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby sianlee » Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:21 pm

YEAH I love the shining!!! It's my favourite jack movie. But you're right it looks like him there. I wish Jim had a pose where it's like "HEeerrrs JOHNNY!"
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby gothichyppie » Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:25 pm

sianlee wrote:YEAH I love the shining!!! It's my favourite jack movie. But you're right it looks like him there. I wish Jim had a pose where it's like "HEeerrrs JOHNNY!"

I would print it and make a poster out of it! :shock: :lol:
The Shining kicks ass, I wonder if all work and no play will make Walter a dull boy... :wink:
---[...]------
gothichyppie
Burt Wonderstone

Postby MandyCarrey » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:34 pm

Ever since this film has come up ive seen the number 23 everywhere. I was flickin around the channels last night and i came across the film jeepers creepers and i caught the line where someone says this monster comes and feeds every 23 years for 23 days! i was like.. oooo!! lol.

Im loving the pics from the site Jim looks very gorg i think.. very scary... They need to put a trailer on there now! Im dying to see something from this film!! :D
MandyCarrey
Yes Man

Postby thenumber_23 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:51 am

MandyCarrey wrote:Ever since this film has come up ive seen the number 23 everywhere.

get used to it. it's only the tip of the iceberg. :twisted:

The number 23 has been 'following' me for over 12 years now.

http://www.myspace.com/thenumber23

http://groups.myspace.com/thenumber23
thenumber_23
Introducing Janet

Postby grinchy steve » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:38 am

OKAY, that's it :!:

The release is, like ... only 4 months away now. They REALY REALY REALY should start to promote this picture in one way or another! A teaser/trailer, a poster, a website that realy shows something. Most people get anoyed by it.

I know -not even that big- movies that come out next summer and have a poster or teaser or something else already.

There is a point were you just have to start en spread the word. You know, believe it or not, daily I read posts of people anouncing Jim Carrey is in talks to star in a comedy about the number 23. ... DAMN! Sometimes it takes months till people realise there's a movie coming out, even if the trailer is online for ages!

Just get started with it, New Line! (it is New Line, isn't it?)
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby fluffy » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:44 am

well Fun with Dick and Jane didn't start the promotion until 1 month B4.........everyone was going frantic here.........lol........the might have decided to go for a low key approach.......then again they might be doing a major re-edit??........

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby KC8t80 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:09 am

thats probably their stratagie. i have noticed a lot of movies lately that have not been promoting itself until a few weeks before release. Nightwatch, ESOTM, the Nighlistener, etc. the list goes on. Some of them ended up doing well while others just disappear under the radar. In fact I don't think the Majestic got a lot of promoting until it came out.
I am part of an elite group of people......THE MEN OF JCO.

(Standing member since July 18th, 2005)

THE FEW AND THE PROUD!!!!
KC8t80
Dumb and Dumber To

I think....

Postby Canadian Jayne » Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:19 pm

the Majestic should have recieved more promotion, if so more people
would have seen it, I think there was more promo for Me, myself and
Irene than for the Majestic, yet I liked the Majestic more.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby MandyCarrey » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:25 pm

Hopefully we aint got too long to wait for a trailer
MandyCarrey
Yes Man

PreviousNext

Return to (2007) The Number 23