Jim Carrey Online

What kind of twists do u think the movie would have?

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.

Postby fluffy » Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:02 am

It would be really cool if Jim Carrey the man learned something from doing the film that relates to the number itself.......life imitating art i guess.........then it'll have an awesome authenticity ........having said that i'd be a bit upset if he went off and murdered for his art..........lol

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Re: hmmm

Postby Retard_Messiah » Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:39 am

babygirl_lace wrote:Ive always thought like MandyCarrey - It would be cool to see him play the creepy psycho in a film or at least the one who commits the murder. Obviously the movie would prolly leave fans a little devestated if they killed him off so that can't happen (well it could) but how many times have you seen a thriller where the MAIN person dies? Not many. I like the idea that someone else is the #23.

Yeah, me too. I want to se him playing a real psycho or a murderer. It´s a little bit sad that he didn´t get role as Silas in "The Da Vinci Code". But I´m sure that Paul Bettany is a good choice.
Retard_Messiah
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:44 pm

well, the thing about Silas for me is that it's THE pivotal role.......and is Best supporting Actor fodder... but Jim's not a BSA...he's a leading man......
he can carry a movie into the stratosphere on the basis of his name alone.....and the costs of having Jim and Tom in a movie would have been astronomical............plus there may have been ego clashes...........
but The Code may not even be realeased.........watch this space.........Dan Brown is being sued which may halt any release at all.......... :wink:

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Retard_Messiah » Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:42 pm

Is it really true? Why will they not relaese it? I really look forward to that movie.

because of the royalty issues...................

fluffy :wink:
Retard_Messiah
Dumb and Dumber To

You guys know.....

Postby Canadian Jayne » Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:52 pm

that Jim never goes with regularity...
( :lol: this could mean two things he he :lol: )
I mean regarding movies.
He does not go with the usual,
he pushes the boundaries and I don't doubt it will be what he does in this movie also, he likes to be different and lets face it that's why most people watch they say "OK, what's Jim up to now".
It's like when you're two year old goes quiet and you know he's into something, then you go to check it out and all ..... has broke loose."
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Retard_Messiah » Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:33 pm

Retard_Messiah wrote:
Is it really true? Why will they not relaese it? I really look forward to that movie.

because of the royalty issues...................

Okey thank you for telling me. Now I am prepared for the worst.
Retard_Messiah
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Retard_Messiah » Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:30 am

Twists? That kind of things can you search for in a
M. Night Shyamalan movie. This is a Joel Schumacher movie. Maybe the is a twist in the end of M. Night Shyamalan´s "Lady in the water" which is releasing 21 July 2006.
Retard_Messiah
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:17 pm

whatever i think this will be a clever film again.........he did it with ESOTSM.....this is gonna make us think too.....

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Retard_Messiah » Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:33 am

Yeah I think so too. I beliveve that this one will be something we havn´t seen before in the thriller genre. It´s hard to believe that it will beat ESOTSM, but clearly this is the most interesting upcomming project for Jim.

I hope you didn´t missunderstand me when I were talking about M. Night Shyamalan and his taste for twists in the end of the movie. I really like that in his movies and when hear the word "twist" the first man I associate the word to is M. Night Shyamalan.
Retard_Messiah
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby KC8t80 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:58 am

i think it would be a nice twist is that there was 22 other victims of the book and Jim is going to be the 23rd.
I am part of an elite group of people......THE MEN OF JCO.

(Standing member since July 18th, 2005)

THE FEW AND THE PROUD!!!!
KC8t80
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Retard_Messiah » Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:54 pm

Yeah maybe that can be a interesting twist.
Retard_Messiah
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby KC8t80 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:45 pm

or they could have 23 Jims on the screen at the same time on one of the scenes......i could see Joel Schumaker doing that.
I am part of an elite group of people......THE MEN OF JCO.

(Standing member since July 18th, 2005)

THE FEW AND THE PROUD!!!!
KC8t80
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:15 pm

or they could have 23 Jims on the screen at the same time on one of the scenes

That would be too risky. Us girls have heart failures when there is only one Jim on the screen nevermind 23.lol
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby maya-des-bois » Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:19 pm

In some way, the story sounds like "The picture of Dorian Gray" by Oscar Wilde. A book, a man, but is he really influenced by the book? Is there something magic behind it or is everything happening because he believes that he can be influenced by this book and finally is? and dies by his own hand :idea:
[Victor Hugo said "It's a very sad thing to know that nature talks but humans don't listen"]
maya-des-bois
Copper Mountain

Postby HAROLD23 » Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:01 pm

with every passing day since my my birth date 3-23-78 this number 23 means just what means interpted how u may a good almond for few and bad 4 others, 23 is now a part of each and everyday mostly on clocks looking down at the time it is 2;23 see what I mean, so as I see my patterns through this year first learning of 23's ora in my 23 year old girlfriends house on 8-23-05 at 2:30 in the morning, thus sharing it friends and fam, no one stood behind me noor walked with me, as I showed them such things as the seqence that makes the dartboard infinty patterns and is percise when all is inpercise starting with our calenders thus wieghts measurements and so on, starting from 20 add each number 20+1+1+8 like this back to twenty cross the board there for 2 times 3 u get 110 this is how many years it was since Brian Gamblin in 1896 put numbers to the board no one has figered this out, till now 23 devids the board 20 at the top 3 at the bottom, 20 segements 3 darts henry the 5th (2+3 ) recieved as a gift, here is a little somthing I tried with people if u are older than me you will add if u are younger subtract the diffrence from ur birth date and ur answer will be 1978 witch is my birth date 28 is my age take the years we are apart and use the formula above to go by, my birth date 3-23-78 3-23 inthe middle of the board my new born son deven-ray was born on 11-26-05 look at the board u'll see. So to touch on the subject of the twist in this new movie i am living it out as crazy as it seems there is a big issue concerning me and 7 year old u see getting devorced 8 months ago a judge in this little town has a son that lived with my ex worked for her dad and dated her younger sister a conflict of intrest i told this judge his responce no it's not, even with a spotless background never in hell laying a finger on my wife no records of any domstic vilence at all just records of 60 hours week working for the past 6 years, well he puts OFP on me he said for a gut felling and my little girls name on it also, making it impossiable for me to see my daughter it has been roughfly 8 months, I hurt deep with in thinking about it so what twist will the movie have if things this man fucked up, put back the way it was, It'll end like the book u tell me, hlawrence23@hotmail harold ray lawrence the 3rd
HAROLD23

PreviousNext

Return to (2007) The Number 23