Jim Carrey Online

Pics of Jim and Téa reshooting - Sept 6

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and PSP.

Postby JT Carrey » Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:35 am

Accepted is still filming, I only do extra work so I'm not really "assigned" to a specific set, it's all daily, if they like me, they ask me to come back (like on Accepted) I'm really hoping I can be in the reshoots for FWDAJ!!!
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby kasper » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:19 am

Ahh. Hun... you are so lucky, you do know that, right? Of course you do :D
What makes you weak is what makes me stronger.
kasper
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby mav » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:21 am

Yeah, I hope you can get in the reshoots JT. And also in 'Used Men' if it starts shooting next spring... 8) that is one crazy but original script I've read :lol:
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby kasper » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:24 am

I wish he'd do a movie that was being filmed in Texas. I have family there so it would be so easy for me to go and be an extra.

You know, I was thinking... that if I ever even saw him, I would literally pass out immediately. That is NOT healthy, haha.
kasper
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby carreyd away » Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:02 am

It looks like they are having fun on the set, lots of laughter. Thanks for sharing those, Nichole. It looks like you were hiding in the shrubbery, the leaves perfectly frame the photos!

Mav, that link made my heart skip a beat! I wish he didn't have that effect on me, damn him!!!
carreyd away
A Christmas Carol

Postby kasper » Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:08 am

Woo, I looked at it finally. Didn't see it before... that picture is sexy! I love his wrinkles :D Goodness, I think I'm deranged sometimes...
kasper
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby comicpisces11 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:27 pm

I'm a complete dork...I've been on the Sony lot everyday and had no idea! Well, I'll be there again this afternoon...will I be so lucky?
Profound words are not clever. Clever words are not profound. -Verse 81 of the Tao Te Ching
comicpisces11
The Mask

Postby JT Carrey » Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:23 am

nope, today they were filming in Malibu, and next week they're moving to Downey Studios, you work at Sony? you never saw those trailers parked near the gate off of Overland I think it is, where the visitor lot is next to the Jimmy Stewart Building?

BTW, I'm back on Accepted on Monday WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby comicpisces11 » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:09 am

Funny...I decided to take a drive up the coast today to get my thoughts together before my show...and what did I see? Yellow signs reading Dick and Jane. I was surprised...I hadn't read the previous post until now.
Profound words are not clever. Clever words are not profound. -Verse 81 of the Tao Te Ching
comicpisces11
The Mask

Postby comicpisces11 » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:11 am

PS - JT:

Nope, I didn't see the trailers because I enter through gate 2 or 3, on Culver, I believe it is. What can I say, I'm a silly gal. Let me know if you're on the lot again and maybe I'll stop by and intro. myself. I usually get there around 4-4:40 ish. I guess this should have been a PM...oh well.
comicpisces11
The Mask

Postby JT Carrey » Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:21 pm

they're moving to Downey on monday, so I don't know if they'll be at Sony any time soon
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:06 am

Do you get the weekends off then JT??...................it sounds like long hard/boring work..................lol..................

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby comicpisces11 » Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:09 am

JT-

Anywho, if you're ever stuck on the lot for a day of hellish xtra work, let me know and I'll bring you a Starbucks! I'm there everyday because I'm helping a friend out who is in post production on the film he just directed. Since I'm not working a "day job" anymore I volunteered to walk his dog off the lot for a half hour (he had to fire his dog-walker, plus the dog only likes me :?, go figure). I'm hoping to get a day of work or so on the D&J re-shoots...Debra Zane has my info., I'm crossing my toes..and it's becoming unbearable. I haven't wanted to call in any favors since I haven't been in touch with any of my pals that are working on the show in a while. Oops.
comicpisces11
The Mask

Postby JT Carrey » Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:14 am

that would be awesome if we could work on it together!! If I work at Sony again, I'll tell you :)
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby MandyCarrey » Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:47 pm

He looks gorgeous! the jacket is too lol. it looks similar to a lush jacket he wore in the cable guy at sum point lol. Cant wait to see this movie, hope it doesn't get pushed back to far i wanna see it!!! and they take much longer to come out in the uk!
MandyCarrey
Yes Man

PreviousNext

Return to (2005) Fun With Dick And Jane