Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

Hello Everybody!Iam Jim Amos.I think Jim Carrey is a Genius!

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

Hello Everybody!Iam Jim Amos.I think Jim Carrey is a Genius!

Postby Jim Amos » Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:19 pm

Hello Everybody !!...I am Jim Amos ! :D .To me Jim "Funny,Magical,GREAT"Carrey is a true Genius !!... :idea: 8)
Jim Carrey is the King !!...Tori Amos is the Queen !!... And Lindsay Lohan is the Princess !!...
Jim Amos
Peggy Sue Got Married

Postby Unchained » Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:50 am

Hey there! Welcome to the forum! :D
Unchained
The Majestic

Postby Jim Amos » Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:01 pm

Unchained wrote:Hey there! Welcome to the forum! :D
Hello.Many thanks for your Welcome. :) So,you are in Colorado.It seems that you´re State will/is truly decisive ( alongside with Ohio,Florida and Pennsylvania...) to the outcome of the U.S.A Presidential Elections...( I think Jim Carrey supports John Kerry...) 8)
Jim Carrey is the King !!...Tori Amos is the Queen !!... And Lindsay Lohan is the Princess !!...
Jim Amos
Peggy Sue Got Married

Postby cotton » Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:34 pm

Welcome to the site!
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Jim Amos » Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:47 pm

cotton wrote:Welcome to the site!
Thanks cotton. 8) I guess we two are from the same generation ( we were both born in 1970...what a Glorius year !!... :!: :idea: ). :D
Jim Amos
Peggy Sue Got Married

Postby jimliker » Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:57 pm

welcome to the forum Jim Amos.
i am priya from India.
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby carreypunkrawker » Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:07 pm

Jim Amos wrote: ...( I think Jim Carrey supports John Kerry...) 8)

::sigh:: I sure hope not. oh well. we'll see. . .
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby Jim Amos » Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:12 pm

jimliker wrote:welcome to the forum Jim Amos.
i am priya from India.
Hello there in India !... :D Did you read ( Great American Writer ) John Irving´s excellent novels "A Son of the Circus" and "A Fourth Hand" ?...Both Books have India as one of the main subjects.There is a link between John Irving and Jim Carrey : 1998´s Movie "Simon Birch" ( based on a novel by Irving ) ,where Carrey had a Cameo role and was one of the ( uncredited ) Executive Producers.
Jim Amos
Peggy Sue Got Married

Postby Jim Amos » Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:24 pm

carreypunkrawker wrote:
Jim Amos wrote: ...( I think Jim Carrey supports John Kerry...) 8)

::sigh:: I sure hope not. oh well. we'll see. . .
Most of Hollywood and of American Intelectual World supports John Kerry/John Edwards.Including many of Jim Carrey´s friends and colaborators.Some Examples : - Danny DeVitto,Milos Forman,Meryl Streep,Robert De Niro,Scott Rudin,Cameron Diaz,Ron Howard,Brian Grazer,Robin Williams,etc,etc... 8)
Jim Amos
Peggy Sue Got Married

Postby jimliker » Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:33 pm

Jim Amos wrote:Hello there in India !... :D Did you read ( Great American Writer ) John Irving´s excellent novels "A Son of the Circus" and "A Fourth Hand" ?...Both Books have India as one of the main subjects.There is a link between John Irving and Jim Carrey : 1998´s Movie "Simon Birch" ( based on a novel by Irving ) ,where Carrey had a Cameo role and was one of the ( uncredited ) Executive Producers.

wow tks for telling me Jim Amos, do u know Jim Carrey knows about India?
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jim Amos » Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:56 pm

jimliker wrote:
Jim Amos wrote:Hello there in India !... :D Did you read ( Great American Writer ) John Irving´s excellent novels "A Son of the Circus" and "A Fourth Hand" ?...Both Books have India as one of the main subjects.There is a link between John Irving and Jim Carrey : 1998´s Movie "Simon Birch" ( based on a novel by Irving ) ,where Carrey had a Cameo role and was one of the ( uncredited ) Executive Producers.

wow tks for telling me Jim Amos, do u know Jim Carrey knows about India?
No,i don´t know yet what Jim Carrey knows about India,but i would like to know,of course... :)
Jim Amos
Peggy Sue Got Married

Postby jimliker » Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:18 pm

me 2 .......hey Jim Carrey if u r reading this then plz tell me what do u know about India. :D
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Return to Members