Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

I'm new!

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

Re: I'm new!

Postby fluffy » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:36 pm

and the whole nation cried with him.......how emotional was that!!??........at that moment the country took him to their hearts......well done Andy, you did the nation proud! :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby JimmyGene » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:40 pm

Hi, Carreylegend! It's nice to see that plenty of Brits share their appreciation of Jim!

fluffy wrote:and the whole nation cried with him.......how emotional was that!!??........at that moment the country took him to their hearts......well done Andy, you did the nation proud! :wink:

Very emotional! It was quite a surprise to see that much emotion from Andy, I really felt for him.
"Feels good to mingle with these laid back country folk, hey Har? I like it a lot".
JimmyGene
Pink Cadillac

Postby carreylegend » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:54 pm

JimmyGene wrote:Hi, Carreylegend! It's nice to see that plenty of Brits share their appreciation of Jim!

fluffy wrote:and the whole nation cried with him.......how emotional was that!!??........at that moment the country took him to their hearts......well done Andy, you did the nation proud! :wink:

Very emotional! It was quite a surprise to see that much emotion from Andy, I really felt for him.

we love JCthe most in the UK.......you know I didn't get to see Andy today busy working all day......but thought he would have done it this year hey ho on to the next x
carreylegend
Bruce Almighty

Postby Garth17 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:14 am

Hello wonderful world of Jim Carrey Online my name is Garth I am a big bgi fan and have been mimicing Jim for 17 years now .... I also do stand-up comedy.
so glad to be apart of this new community !!
this is one of my Jim Carrey bits ..... http://9gag.com/gag/5207338?ref=fb.s
have a BOING-ful Day everybody!!
Garth17
All In Good Taste

Previous

Return to Members