Jim Carrey Online

it was Things that piss you off, now pervy Jim Talk....yum!

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby cotton » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:41 am

fluffy wrote:lmao.........for Jimmy yup........lmao.......just call me 'wild thing' :shock: .....mega Lmao :lol: :lol: :lol:

fluffy :lol: :lol:

Don't piss yourself laughing over your own jokes.lol
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby sprousefan23 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:29 am

^ :lol:
"No time outs. Only DEATH!"
"I don't like to brag and I won't cuz I don't have to!" Image
sprousefan23
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:08 am

that's ok.........i've got my 'Tenna lady' in case....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:30 am

cotton wrote:We're just doing our jobs, Happygal.lol

We are to many people . :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby carreypunkrawker » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:28 pm

does anyone here get pissed off when your friends say that they want to hang out but yet YOU have to do all the work, and they don't meet you halfway? I mean, "JEEZ, do you want to meet or not?!" I'm in that situation now and I really just want to quit, and I know what they're going to say, "Why didn't you call me? We could have gone out!" and I'm gonna be all "I DID CALL YOU! I CALLED YOU EVERY NIGHT AND YOU NEVER PICKED UP THE FUCKING PHONE SO WE COULD AT LEAST TALK ABOUT MEETING!"

Has this ever happened to anyone? cause if not, I need to go back and check who my friends really are.
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby lammy » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:49 pm

For me it wasn't over the phone . It was some dude was that all nice and crap. I would message him and he wouldn't answer . He'd answer me when he felt like it and I knew he wasn't really anything to me , so deleting his username didn't really hurt me . :D

If you've never hung out , seen , or spoken to someone you've met over the net - you can believe you and that person are nothing .
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Dirty!!!

Postby babygirl_lace » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:05 pm

Fluffy I am really begining to think you are a 'dirty girl' lol. That's what my man calls me when I am a little ...mmm... 'in need' shall we say.
I think it's hilarious and we should find a place to post all those naughty thoughts we have about the man LOL jk.
~Lex~

"No day but today!" ~RENT~
babygirl_lace
Batman Forever

Postby cotton » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:18 pm

You mean deprived??lol
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:30 pm

a dirty girl???.....makes me sound like i need de-lousing.. :lol: .......i'm no worse than Cotton :wink: but i'm funnier when i can be naughty..my boyfriend thinks so too :wink: ......lmao :lol:

fluffy :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:32 pm

and it is easy to be naughty when you have some Jim pics around lol
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:40 pm

geez, imagine what i'm gonna be like when the giant mail snail eventually delivers my unrated infiniti 23 DVD?.......... :shock: ....... :wink: :lol: :lol:

fluffy :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby carreypunkrawker » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:49 pm

lammy wrote:For me it wasn't over the phone . It was some dude was that all nice and crap. I would message him and he wouldn't answer . He'd answer me when he felt like it and I knew he wasn't really anything to me , so deleting his username didn't really hurt me . :D

If you've never hung out , seen , or spoken to someone you've met over the net - you can believe you and that person are nothing .

that sucks and all, but I'm talking about people who were once my best friends that I went to high school with. . . one from elementary school. so yeah, i've known them for such a long time and now it seems like they just don't want to hang out with me, talk to me, or anything. I've never felt like so much of a loser in my whole life!

but I know what you mean lammy. I just got out of the kind of relationship that you're talking about. We mutually broke it off because all he wanted was to do it in bed and I just wasn't looking for that. I want a guy who I can be friends with first, then we take it slow to the next step. guys don't seem to want that. if you've got bigger "equipment" they want it now, not later. it really makes you kind of pissed off when you just want someone to listen and talk to and share stuff with. we all need someone with common ground at some point, and when the guys don't even bother trying to meet with you there, then yeah, the relationship is worthless.
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby cotton » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:54 pm

fluffy wrote:geez, imagine what i'm gonna be like when the giant mail snail eventually delivers my unrated infiniti 23 DVD?.......... :shock: ....... :wink: :lol: :lol:

fluffy :lol: :lol: :lol:

We better all back away from our comps. The site may blow up.lol
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:02 pm

i best get plenty of ice in then..........lol

fluffy :lol:
Last edited by fluffy on Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:49 pm

carreypunkrawker wrote:
lammy wrote:For me it wasn't over the phone . It was some dude was that all nice and crap. I would message him and he wouldn't answer . He'd answer me when he felt like it and I knew he wasn't really anything to me , so deleting his username didn't really hurt me . :D

that sucks and all, but I'm talking about people who were once my best friends that I went to high school with. . . one from elementary school. so yeah, i've known them for such a long time and now it seems like they just don't want to hang out with me, talk to me, or anything. I've never felt like so much of a loser in my whole life!

but I know what you mean lammy. I just got out of the kind of relationship that you're talking about. We mutually broke it off because all he wanted was to do it in bed and I just wasn't looking for that. I want a guy who I can be friends with first, then we take it slow to the next step. guys don't seem to want that. if you've got bigger "equipment" they want it now, not later. it really makes you kind of pissed off when you just want someone to listen and talk to and share stuff with. we all need someone with common ground at some point, and when the guys don't even bother trying to meet with you there, then yeah, the relationship is worthless.

I said goodbye to all them guys who all they want is a few minutes of fun . Don't conversate - don't comfort and don't help .

:?

When will someone fall from the sky and land on my lap . :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy