Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey Being verbally attacked

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Jim Carrey Being verbally attacked

Postby EvaAraujo » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:28 am

Hello people.
Listen, I have been answering comments on Facebook in both JCO facebook page and Jim Carrey's official facebook page.

People are being really nasty over the fact he talked about Kathy Griffin Trump joke and stood by her.
I would like for all of us to share some positivity if possible.
If you want to answer comments it's your choice but at least go there and let's promote the series so the facebook post aren't filled with idiots.

So sick of stupid people... :?

Thank you all!
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Re: Jim Carrey Being verbally attacked

Postby grinchy steve » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:24 am

Look, I hate Trump. He's absolutely disgusting as a human being, is pushing all the wrong buttons as a president and is absolutely great in being a narcissistic lunatic. I believe the joke is peanuts compared with the stuff Trump does every single week. And I don't believe for one second his 11 year old son though it was real.

But the amount of brainwashed followers is huge. When someone does an over the top joke like this, you can expect to be bashed. You know you're in for that when you do something like this. And when you go around defending the joke, shit will be thrown at you. He's kinda doing that to himself by standing up for anti-Trump things.