Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey Statement about Lawsuit

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Re: :(

Postby fluffy » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:09 am

Lmao........a puffer fish?......lol......
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:43 pm

AdaL
The Majestic

Re: Jim Carrey Statement about Lawsuit.

Postby sianlee » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:44 am

Does anyone know if there's been any updates to this case? I didn't think they took Christmas breaks...
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Re: Jim Carrey Statement about Lawsuit.

Postby AdaL » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:56 am

sianlee wrote:Does anyone know if there's been any updates to this case? I didn't think they took Christmas breaks...

The clams have poured all of their evil hatred into the press and it's been dismissed by most people for what it is - A transparent and despicable attack in an an attempt to bolster the rapidly dwindling coffers of this twisted and demonic organisation.
All the media stuff was planned and now this ludicrous lawsuit will be put before the courts in January. If there's any semblance of sanity left in the world - it'll be thrown out immediately.
Either way Mark Burton and his freaky pals will certainly have to find another source to fund their 'bridge to total freedom'.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby fluffy » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:22 am

Check out episodes 1-3 of leah's show on youtube......i can't post the links, you'll have to do a wee bit of searching but they are there....it's about time the countries with scientology 'churches' had public enquiries........especially in the usa and uk.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:21 pm

fluffy wrote:Check out episodes 1-3 of leah's show on youtube......i can't post the links, you'll have to do a wee bit of searching but they are there....it's about time the countries with scientology 'churches' had public enquiries........especially in the usa and uk.

Yes, WATCH IT, PEOPLE!
So much work has gone into that show. It's a well-constructed and intelligent expose. No tabloid sensationalism and the difficult subject matter is dealt with sensitively. Superb stuff.

I'm disgusted that the atrocities of this cult have gone ignored by the authorities for so many years. Mark my words, though, there *will* be public inquiries and soon.
There has been too much high profile attention drawn to their behaviour and practices recently for it not to happen. Their shitty and evil organisation is crumbling around their ears.
Numbers are down and so are donations.. They're panicking..

Tick, tock, clams... tick, tock..
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby AdaL » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:06 am

And I'm also looking forward to the cult of Scientology being landed with a rather hefty old bill for Jim's legal expenses around January time..
Will make a cracking start to the new year...
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby AdaL » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:11 pm

Edit due to ambiguity,: Here's one of the articles...
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/Jim-Carrey ... 05910.html

Suffice to say, damn fucking right. I'm super proud of how he's standing up to this.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby AdaL » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:43 pm

And because I'm so SICK of this shit he's going through, I think it's about time attention was drawn to the completely under the radar stuff he does for others:

I just noticed this on the JCO FB page. I'm assuming it's OK to repost here?

"Jim Carrey signed this when he came to see my Grandaughter at Childrens Hospital , Our Hero and a man with a big ♡Many Years Ago I think he would remember that day ! Thank You Mr. Carrey. I have photos of him also, didn't know if it was appropriate to put on this page. Would anyone like to see them. Her name was Ashley O"Hara, she passed not to long after his visit.Mr. Carrey also called us to offer condolences. This was not publicized because he did it not want to be seen by the public that day. He spent 3 or 4 hours with our family , He prayed with us, He joked with us , he pushed her around the Hospital and many things more. Thank you Jim Carrey. Much respect for you. Have a wonderful Hoiday Sir."

There's also a lovely photo of the poster he wrote a message on for the little girl but I'm too technically inept to post it on here? Can someone else do that?

Also - see the sightings page here for countless encounters with him where he's gone above and beyond to give people a lovely experience..

http://www.jimcarreyonline.com/fan/sightings2.html
Last edited by AdaL on Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby EvaAraujo » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:44 pm

AdaL wrote:
EvaAraujo wrote:
AdaL wrote:Crawl back into your shells, Clams.

In the name of the clams, I resent that... they are so yummy! :lol:

This brand of clams carries the certainty of food poisoning. You'd be safer eating a puffer fish.. [-x

Yes but I'm not defening those clams. I'm just saying that those people are even worst and clams don't deserve that comparassion... too yummy. :ace:
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:45 pm

AdaL wrote:And because I'm so SICK of this shit he's going through, I think it's about time attention was drawn to the completely under the radar stuff he does for others

Yes you can repost and I agree. In fact I think we should have done that a long time ago.
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:56 pm

Here's a link to Lauren Joliffe's instagram page (I've followed her for a while) .
Her dad John is the exec director of the BetterUFoundation, Jim's own charity that he set up to help communities access sustainable rice production and improve the lives of families in need and the security of agricultural productivity.

This particular recent photo was taken in Haiti in 2011.
https://instagram.com/p/BLPEei9A8yv/
In the comments section, she said - "Jim never gets recognition for all the good he's done. " Damn fucking right he doesn't. :(

How many mainstream sites have you heard/seen talk about BUF? Fucking none, that's how many.
Much of the acts of kindness and generosity he gives are obviously consciously and intentionally done without any publicity or attention, because that's the last thing he wants but when it comes to his own charity, media coverage would be so useful for support/donations etc.. But nada. The press only want to hear bullshit halfbaked 'scandal'.

And here's a link to his foundation's site..
http://betterufoundation.org/

The free wheelchair mission he supported -
https://twitter.com/BetterUFound/status ... 9305292800
Last edited by AdaL on Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby AdaL » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:07 pm

EvaAraujo wrote:
AdaL wrote:And because I'm so SICK of this shit he's going through, I think it's about time attention was drawn to the completely under the radar stuff he does for others

Yes you can repost and I agree. In fact I think we should have done that a long time ago.

Thanks, Eva. Is there anyway you get the picture onto this thread?
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby AdaL » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:26 pm

This charity was shared onto my FB TL - they're relatively new and they basically take donations and use the money to help struggling people. Simple as that..
Aug 19th they posted:

"Millionaires Against Bullying got calls from EA SPORTS, Tyler Perry, Micheal Lohan - Lindsay Lohan Father and Jim Carrey is Here! This is crazy because these are millionaires that are donating to those in need and supporting us. They are paying people's bills, paying off mortgages etc. Watch us on live TV while we change the world one life at a time.
Visit our website: mabwow.com"

Really low-key little status update that was mostly missed as it was the early days of their charity. So yeah, no fanfare, no publicity..nothing. He basically gave his money to people who are having a tough time and needed it...

Here's their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/mabwow
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby EvaAraujo » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:00 pm

AdaL wrote:
EvaAraujo wrote:

Thanks, Eva. Is there anyway you get the picture onto this thread?

Where's the photo?
I can try. :P
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy