Jim Carrey Online

Gallery pap photos

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Gallery pap photos

Postby AdaL » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:15 pm

Hi all,

I just gotta get something off my chest here.
Now, don't get me wrong - I think this site is great and you all work so hard but there's something that has been niggling me for a little while..
Browsing the gallery, I noticed that you don't include any unauthorised pap pics of JC and that is awesome and I'm really pleased about it, so that's why I was pretty surprised to see the pictures of him at Cathriona White's funeral included here, which I think are the worst pap pics of him ever taken. The fact that the press followed him there and photographed him and her other grieving loved ones is just sickening to me. The pictures are heart breaking to even look at..
So that's why I was kinda...huh? to see them here when you guys are so committed to not inculding anything that infringes his privacy.
Obviously it's your site and you don't have to answer to me, but I'd be really interested to know the reasons behind posting them here.

Much thanks
AdaL
The Majestic

Re: Gallery pap photos

Postby Canadian Jayne » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:55 am

Yes I thought that too
That is one thing that irked me
Obituaries never (should not)
mention overdoses, suicides etc
because there are
little facts to verify unless there is a note
those can be forged
usually they say
so and so passed away in their sleep.
I believe if people take their life own
usually they are battling stress and
other conditions. The only people who
should know are immediate family,
prevention is better than the cure
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:51 pm

Hi!
I will talkto Tommy about it and see what you can change.
We do not post paparazzi pics, or any pic that has a watermark on it so I think that's why those were posted but I will let Tommy know and see what we can do.

They really are heartbreaking... :(
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:02 pm

Hi Eva,

Thanks for your reply.

Yeah, like I said - I think you guys do a great job and i love your site - you do a great service to Jim and I really think it's great how you've never included any photos that he'd have a problem with. That's why I was taken aback to see the funeral photos here. The fact that they exist at all is so upsetting to me - nobody should be photographed at a time of suffering.. and this week again things have been dragged into the media for entertainment and horrified me so it's become even more pertinent that he should be protected where possible by people who care about him. The fewer places those pictures exist, the better, in my opinion..
I'll leave it to you guys to do what you think best and thanks again ..
x
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby EvaAraujo » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:44 pm

AdaL wrote:Hi Eva,

Thanks for your reply.

Yeah, like I said - I think you guys do a great job and i love your site - you do a great service to Jim and I really think it's great how you've never included any photos that he'd have a problem with. That's why I was taken aback to see the funeral photos here. The fact that they exist at all is so upsetting to me - nobody should be photographed at a time of suffering.. and this week again things have been dragged into the media for entertainment and horrified me so it's become even more pertinent that he should be protected where possible by people who care about him. The fewer places those pictures exist, the better, in my opinion..
I'll leave it to you guys to do what you think best and thanks again ..
x

Yeah. I talked to Tommy and because we already posted them we won't remove it but we will be play close attention in the future.
Unfortunately that funeral was more public than it should but at least there are no photos of it inside the church which gives me some peace. At least that.
Thank you so much for getting our attention Adal and feel free to continue to do it so.
:D
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:47 pm

Yeah, sadly the world press had the pictures plastered all over them so it wouldn't have made any difference....It's lousy though, i though the Levinson Enquiry in the UK would have made a difference here, obviously not.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Return to The Speakeasy