Jim Carrey Online

Bring Fan Love to Jim Carrey ^^'

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Bring Fan Love to Jim Carrey ^^'

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:00 am

While I was reading Martha Stewart's Blog I notice her comment in one of the pictures:

Jim and I hit it off immediately! We began talking about how people respond to us on Twitter. Jim joked about how sometimes it seems that no one out there likes him, judging by what people say about him on Twitter.

That got me thinking... :)
It doesn't matter if it was a joke or not.
I believe good people deserve tributes everyday. It's sad to me that sometimes some people only really know how loved they truly are when they are no longer here to feel it.
I don't know if all of you agree with me but I definitely feel the love surrounding him and I know that as fans there's very little (if anything) that we can do to reach out, without crossing the line that only he has the power to break.
So, I had an idea... :oops:
What if we "harass" him...with love? :roll: :lol:

Let's "call" all his fans and write in his official social accounts (Twitter, Facebook,Trulife, WhoSay, his YouTube account) something that we like about Jim and then repeat the hastag #ILoveJimCarrey
Let's spread the #Boing of our love cause he really deserve it... \:D/

What do you guys think? [-o<
I'm open to improve this idea so let me know...

Only if all of us work together we can reach out.
Last edited by EvaAraujo on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Re: Bring Fan Love to Jim Carrey ^^'

Postby cotton » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:32 am

I'll do it! :D
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Number23 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:35 am

I'm In! :oops:
The wasted youth, the pretty lies, the ugly truth. Only to find, I've come alive.
Number23
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:40 am

Good.
Let's see who likes the idea too!
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Carrey's Girl » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:14 am

I would do it :D
I <3 Jim Carrey
Carrey's Girl
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:31 pm

I would like to ask the staff and administrator of JCO to make this idea aware through Facebook and Twitter and then we could set a date to start it.

If everyone agrees of course.
Let me know...

PS: I can make a video an upload it to my YouTube channel talking about it, explaining it, to reach other fans but I would like your input about it.
Also we should mention this is as many languages as we can so that it can reach as many people as possible.
So that one day, when he comes back to twitter and takes a peek at his mentions and replies, he will get the surprise of his life: Love, lots and lots of Love. Even if fan love. ^^' (Which is the best... :D )
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby carreylegend » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:07 pm

rrr did he really say that (so many people adore him) wish he would have his people delete their vile crap before he reads things, got to get to you that stuff......hope he was joking and taking his own advice to let it bounce off him, after all you could present a box of perfect diamonds to people like that and they would still call it a scumbag. In the UK a judge yet again has given permission for someone to have the id's of these types of people exposed in a case a woman has brought against them, Facebook are having to cough up and reveal who they are.
carreylegend
Bruce Almighty

Postby fluffy » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:47 pm

we should all agree a date and time frame to drop the 'love bombs' so he trends....... :D :D :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:17 am

carreylegend wrote:rrr did he really say that (so many people adore him) wish he would have his people delete their vile crap before he reads things, got to get to you that stuff......hope he was joking and taking his own advice to let it bounce off him, after all you could present a box of perfect diamonds to people like that and they would still call it a scumbag. In the UK a judge yet again has given permission for someone to have the id's of these types of people exposed in a case a woman has brought against them, Facebook are having to cough up and reveal who they are.

I agree.
Some people should keep their mouth shut.
I don't know if he was joking, in her comment she did imply that but it doesn't matter. As fans that care for him we should stick together and reach out with love to him, always, not only when he "may" need.

I guess even if his people delete them, he would still get that unfortunate feedback but that's when we come in.
Let's fight bullying with love... ^^

fluffy wrote:we should all agree a date and time frame to drop the 'love bombs' so he trends....... :D :D :D

Exactly!
I think about going big... I made a video explaining everything but I haven't upload it yet cause I'm not sure if it a good idea.

I think we all should "advertise" this idea in all Facebook fan pages dedicated to Jim, YouTube accounts, just spread the world to all of Jim fans in all the world.
I'm gonna send a tweet to Edu, that Brazilian actor and fan of Jim who got to meet him, so he can join...

Let's go big and shut the haters up! :D
Last edited by EvaAraujo on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby carreylegend » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:03 pm

EvaAraujo wrote:
carreylegend wrote:rrr did he really say that (so many people adore him) wish he would have his people delete their vile crap before he reads things, got to get to you that stuff......hope he was joking and taking his own advice to let it bounce off him, after all you could present a box of perfect diamonds to people like that and they would still call it a scumbag. In the UK a judge yet again has given permission for someone to have the id's of these types of people exposed in a case a woman has brought against them, Facebook are having to cough up and reveal who they are.

I agree.
Some people who keep their mouth shut.
I don't know if he was joking, in her comment she did imply that but it doesn't matter. As fans that care for him we should stick together and reach out with love to him, always, not only when he "may" need.

I guess even if his people delete them, he would still get that unfortunate feedback but that's when we come in.
Let's fight bullying with love... ^^

fluffy wrote:we should all agree a date and time frame to drop the 'love bombs' so he trends....... :D :D :D

Exactly!
I think about going big... I made a video explaining everything but I haven't upload it yet cause I'm not sure if it a good idea.

I think we all should "advertise" this idea in all Facebook fan pages dedicated to Jim, YouTube accounts, just spread the world to all of Jim fans in all the world.
I'm gonna send a tweet to Edu, that Brazilian actor and fan of Jim who got to meet him, so he can join...

Let's go big and shut the haters up! :D

Yes hon be a bit careful bec I thnk he's the type of person who prob doesn't like the attention bec it may fire up people like that to be even more horrid xxx
carreylegend
Bruce Almighty

Postby lspearman » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:02 pm

I think Jim is amazing he's so very talented loving gentle and caring with everyone it seems and yes it upsets me to see anyone say anything negative about him and I will usually say something about it but if we really think about it maybe the change that I see you guys talking about is the fact that they say he has found tru love with his new girlfriend Anastasia Vitkina. I hear she travels back and forth most every weekend so they can be together. I'm sure she probably showers him with loads of laughter love and affection constantly I would think. Now he has someone he truly cares about to hang out with I assume. I say all the time a person can have all the fame and money in the world but if they don't have someone they truly care about to share it with What good is it??? I wish him all the luck in the world. It's crazy something's the people you think would be so happy and may even look that way on the outside are really missing something on the inside and that's another person to make them feel loved unconditionally no matter what a person they know they can count on to be there forever not a day a month or even a year but forever and for myself it's very important for me to be able to be myself what ever that is we all have good days and bad days. I guess we all seek that. Haven't visited you guys in a while just thought I would pop in and see what was going on. Hope you all have a wonderful day!
lspearman
The Mask

Postby EvaAraujo » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:19 pm

carreylegend wrote:Yes hon be a bit careful bec I thnk he's the type of person who prob doesn't like the attention bec it may fire up people like that to be even more horrid xxx

Yeah but I only want the attention of his fans. Because if only half a dozen of people join, you know, it won't reach him.
That's why I don't think is a good idea to make a video.... because I can't control who sees it but spreading the word in the old fashion way: I tell you, you tell your friend, your friend tells...whoever and so on, it may be a better option to avoid problems.
Only in this case I'm not gonna tell me friend per say. I'm gonna tell other fans of Jim...
Although... I don't know any in my group of friends... LOL
That can be a problem....
That's why I came here too. We're all fans and we all love him.

But it's just my opinion. :)
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:47 am

Yes hon be a bit careful bec I thnk he's the type of person who prob doesn't like the attention bec it may fire up people like that to be even more horrid xxx

yes, i think you're right there........it might stir up all those trolls........probably best if we just do a 'love bomb' thread here where we can edit it.............. :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:49 pm

fluffy wrote:

yes, i think you're right there........it might stir up all those trolls........probably best if we just do a 'love bomb' thread here where we can edit it.............. :D

Yeah let's do that... but also do it just through twitter. That way only the people you are reading this (and I'm gonna assume that only fans take the time to read the forum treads... lol) will participate. At least there a bit of control.

I just realize that the tweet that his Team posting in his twitter account was deleted. I don't know if it was him or his team but it was deleted. Which tells me that, maybe, he may go to his twitter just to read. ^^'
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:07 pm

Hi guys!

Jim is backon twitter I thought that maybe we could bring the love for the next couple of weeks to Jim through his twitter.

Just replying to him and using the #ILoveJimCarrey.
I think now we will see them and we'll be able to bring his #BOING to a higher level. :lol:

What do you guys think?
We all have to use the same hashtag so he'll know it's part of the same movement. Other wise it may look weird.
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Next

Return to The Speakeasy