Jim Carrey Online

Jims car from Bruce is on Ebay

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby cotton » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:56 pm

shamaho wrote:whichever one she wants to....it's private... 8)

lolololol
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby omnipresence » Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:12 pm

shamaho wrote:if you only knew how much my car insurance already costs...!! 23 points on my license since december......no sh!t. it's not going to be driven very much, if at all. it's taking the place of a one-of-a-kind Cunningham race car that used to be in my sister's garage....so basically it's going to sit there a LOT. 8)

23 points on your license. Coincidence?. I dont think so. :D
"You Cant Stop Me No Matter Who You Are"
omnipresence
Burt Wonderstone

Postby fluffy » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:37 pm

*Cue spooky music*..........it's fate!!

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby JT Carrey » Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:40 pm

well don't let it just sit there, you have to start it and move it around every once in a while, otherwise it will become rusted or something crazy, just a little tip for ya :P take pics of it when you get it!
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby shamaho » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:34 am

i certainly plan on driving it, but it needs a new battery. it's still on the trailer and i got sick of driving the truck so it's sitting at my sister's house. tomorrow we try to get a new battery, and it'll be my "ride" when i'm in old saybrook. by the way, the other car i'm auctioning ends tomorrow:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Volvo-96 ... enameZWDVW

it is definitely a sweet ride....tightest turning radius i've ever encountered. and the sound system makes the entire car shake without even getting distorted. it's almost done with the non-cosmetic TLC....so bid already, people.....! :wink:
shamaho
The Truman Show

Postby wawa » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:05 pm

Its not that i don't love Jim coz i do but i wudnt want to buy a scrapy car!""""!!! :lol:
wawa
wawa

Postby shamaho » Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:36 am

actually, I was shocked when I saw it and found out more about it....the engine is totally custom, the original drive train was ripped out and replaced, and the BODY is perfect (with the exception of the bumpers). Definitely not the junk car I thought I was buying.....and yes, you should be jealous by now. 8)
shamaho
The Truman Show

Postby fluffy » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:33 am

lol......cool........you should see it as a business opportunity.....seriously....folk at car shows would love to have their pic taken with it.... :lol:

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby sprousefan23 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:33 am

[quote="sianlee"]Hey man congratulations! You're one of the special people who actually touch something Jim has touched! *sigh what an honour* :D :P Congrats!![/quote]

hey if your just aiming for that why not take a trip to hollywood and go to the chinese theater and put your hands exatly where his were i've got a pic of me and that block of cement on myspace. yeah it's just a few hours drive from where i live it's cool! :D
"No time outs. Only DEATH!"
"I don't like to brag and I won't cuz I don't have to!" Image
sprousefan23
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby shamaho » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:30 am

do you know how many grimy pairs of hands have been there....?! :wink:

just kidding....I happen to be really 'into' cars anyway, so I consider this a fantasy more than fulfilled. 8)
shamaho
The Truman Show

Postby JACK » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:35 am

I like fancey cars and all but i'm more into motorcycles....just speeding in an empty road and the air tickles yr hair....wooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaafffffff

love it love it...i hope to get one when I get my licence
JACK
The Mask

Postby shamaho » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:55 am

I actually love motorcycles too, but haven't been on one since about age 17....I still remember riding one (which did not belong to me!) to my favorite hometown bar and knocking it over when I was trying to get off......yikes.

They just seem too dangerous to me now. Just age and caution talking I guess. If I were clad entirely in leather I would ride again though - unfortunately without the wind whipping through my hair. The fact that the state I live in has no helmet law just proves how plucked up they are. :shock:
shamaho
The Truman Show

Postby JACK » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:15 pm

what up grand pa??? age? u are only 41 and yr speaking like 91 ??? chill my friend

the most amazing thing is that we don't know what happens tomorrow...better yet we don't know what happens next minute so if u really want to do something..why don't u just go ahead and do it

I so much want one...i never drove it in my life
JACK
The Mask

Postby shamaho » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:29 am

grand PA...what the heck?? Do I SOUND like a man, 'cuz last time I checked I don't look like one...!!
shamaho
The Truman Show

Postby fluffy » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:36 am

:lol: lmao...........Sharon ain't a bloke Jack........plus she has kids too......lol....definitely a female..........lol

fluffy :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy