Jim Carrey Online

Alright I am confused

We are always interested in hearing what you think of JCO or come with suggestions for new site features.

Postby mav » Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:05 am

uh-oh. Looks like I was the only 3rd party involved :? Not sure if I'm being a spoil-sport.....anyway, fluffy and cotton, hope y'all dont take my comments personally.
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:23 am

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Just kidding,Jimaverick!lol
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Fri Apr 29, 2005 3:08 am

What's going on-what I miss?
:D :wink:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Sun May 01, 2005 10:23 pm

Speaking for me personally, the thing I like best about this site is that it's not full of inflammatory rhetoric and almost completely bereft of trolls, which is like a breath of fresh air.

Cotton, I didn't see anything wrong with your post, but I could see how it might lead down the slippery slope to tabloidish stuff. The other thing I have to remember is that the site is privately owned, so even though I joke around, I always want to be respectful to both the owners and moderators...so I don't question Tommy's motives in removing it. He seems to be a nice person who does a good job.

I'm grateful for the space to get a chance to meet some cool people online and share thoughts in a non-charged environment.

If a post of mine gets removed, I'm not going to take it personally...because I know the moderators and staff are doing a good job of keeping this an enjoyable site.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Mon May 02, 2005 12:03 am

Has my post been removed???? Tommy!!!!!lol :P
Tommy can't talk tho cause he has been known to post tabloids in the past himself. :lol: But oh well it doesn't bother me. Tommy is cool. 8)
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby mav » Mon May 02, 2005 3:14 pm

This may be coming too late....I didn't mind cotton's thread :) per se ......what was circling my head when I wrote here was a couple of other posts in previous threads that had made me cringe...

All in all, this is a cool site, with cooool members! ......and a cool namesake :P

-
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Previous

Return to Site / Forum Discussion