Jim Carrey Online

Sequel of Lemony Snicket?

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.

Postby carreypunkrawker » Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:13 pm

you talkin' to me? you want me to be the gym teacher? ok, I'll be the gym teacher.

ok. Run 9 laps around that field over there, do 20 push ups, and then go play kick ball with the rest of the class. how's that for the gym teacher?
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby kkvillegas13 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:14 am

I was surfing the web, there is a big chance that there will be a next movie, but a bigger chance Jim Carrey will not be in it. Crap.
All I ask is that you do each and everything that pops into my head, While enjoy the fortune you parents left behind.
kkvillegas13
In Living Color

Postby Kristen Baudelaire » Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:09 pm

How come you think Jim Carrey won't be in the next movie? He said he was willing to play Count Olaf for a second time around because Olaf has different characters when he disguises himself.
Kristen Baudelaire
The Dead Pool

Postby kkvillegas13 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:01 pm

But with the last movie they barley broke even, and Jim Carrey was the most exspensive actor, they might not be able to afford him.
All I ask is that you do each and everything that pops into my head, While enjoy the fortune you parents left behind.
kkvillegas13
In Living Color

Postby Gouliovandamn » Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:34 pm

i highly, and i mean HIGHLY doubt that they will make a sequel to this movie if Jim Carrey is not a part of it. It isnt like dumb and dumberer where they could get different actors because it was supposed to take place before the first movie in which case the characters would be younger. And not like in son of the mask where it is another character altogether. So if they can't get Jim to do a sequel, they will either wait until then can get him, or the sequel will not get made.
Gouliovandamn
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby Kate » Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:11 am

Gouliovandamn wrote:i highly, and i mean HIGHLY doubt that they will make a sequel to this movie if Jim Carrey is not a part of it. It isnt like dumb and dumberer where they could get different actors because it was supposed to take place before the first movie in which case the characters would be younger. And not like in son of the mask where it is another character altogether. So if they can't get Jim to do a sequel, they will either wait until then can get him, or the sequel will not get made.

i thought that a series of unfortunate events was pretty sucessful.

And dont forget its not out on dvd etc yet, i bet the dvd sales will be good.

Anyway, i hate it when they make sequels to his moveies without him.

Dumb and Dumberer and especially the son of the mask, should just never have been made.

I haven't seen either but the mere though of the son of the mask makes me want to hit someone.
Kate
The Dead Pool

Postby kkvillegas13 » Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:22 am

Plus they may not even make a sequel. If they do it may be a BIG risk becuase of the reviews and stuff. A lot of critics gave the movie like a C, and the movie barely broke even. And the move all together took over a million dollars.
kkvillegas13
In Living Color

Postby Bella_Luna » Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:35 pm

Well I hope that they make a sequel. I loved the movie and will be very disappointed if they don't make another one. :evil:

By the way anyone here see the test video clips on the DVD yet? Some of the things Jim did made me laugh out loud :lol: I rented the DVD, but will definitely buy a copy when it becomes available here.
Bella_Luna

Postby Jimenem » Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:10 pm

Like several people have said before me I think he would do it beause he said he loves this character. I don't know if he'd be willing to lower his price for it though.
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby kkvillegas13 » Fri Apr 29, 2005 3:14 am

I hope he does it too. I just wouldnt get my hopes up.
kkvillegas13
In Living Color

Postby lammy » Fri Apr 29, 2005 3:51 am

Well I am going to watch it again...it was in spanish when I saw it at the threatre.
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby kkvillegas13 » Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:53 am

Cool. I would like to see it in Spanish.
kkvillegas13
In Living Color

Postby lammy » Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:32 am

I enjoyed the movie and all- but didn't like it in spanish...I didn't get to hear the voice of Jims caracters- :x
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby kkvillegas13 » Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:39 am

Thats Good
kkvillegas13
In Living Color

Postby lammy » Sun May 01, 2005 12:50 am

A sequel on this movie would be COOL!

:wink:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

PreviousNext

Return to (2004) Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events