Jim Carrey Online

Count Olaf

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.

Count Olaf

Postby Cambridge » Sat May 15, 2004 3:33 pm

I understand this movie is due to release, but where is the promo- I'm outside my elementary education of Hollywood, but why do they spend all that money making a movie, and then release it with little or no advertising and promotion outside previews in theaters, aren't they limiting their audiences? Just an idea. Can someone talk to Mr. Carrey's agent about this? He's not pulling in the crowds because they don't read the website. <p></p><i></i>
Cambridge
All In Good Taste

Re:Count Olaf

Postby carreypunkrawker » Sat May 15, 2004 8:45 pm

be patient. there will be promotions for this film. The movie doesn't come out until December 17. maybe even later than that. . . or a little earlier. no one really knows, but probably in the month of November, or at the MTV awards, Jim may promote. if he wins. if he doesn't, he may not even show up. anyways, be patient. it's too soon to promote right now. <br><br>or if someone can talk to Jim's agent or Jim himself, go ahead and mention it, but i doubt you'll get a straight answer or any at all at the moment. Jim's a busy guy. He's good at his job and usually he knows when and where to promote the film.<br><br>good luck!<br>Peggy <p></p><i></i>
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Count Olaf

Postby 49rrocks » Sun May 16, 2004 10:35 am

What is his character in this flick, whats it about? Can't tell much from the pics <p></p><i></i>
49rrocks

Whats up with County Olaf

Postby olafspotless » Sun May 16, 2004 4:01 pm

Cant tell what this movie is about. Pictures aren't helping Is this the teaser before the teaser? <p></p><i></i>
olafspotless

Olaf

Postby eekhup » Sun May 16, 2004 6:22 pm

Intrigued with this next movie and don't know where else to go to find out more info on Mr. Carrey role. Looks interesting (costumes and everything) <p></p><i></i>
eekhup

Re: Olaf

Postby carreypunkrawker » Mon May 17, 2004 3:57 pm

um, for those of you who want to know what this movie is about, it's based on the books by Lemony Snicket. I think they have plot summaries at www.amazon.com, www.bn.com, and other book stores, or at a lemony snicket site. good luck! hope you find what you are looking for!<br><br>Yours truly,<br>Peggy <p></p><i></i>
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Return to (2004) Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events