Jim Carrey Online

The Book

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.

The Book

Postby Jimbocarrey » Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:24 am

Hey everyone.

Has anybody read the book on Leamony Snicket's A series of unfortunate events? The character description of Count Olaf fits Jim perfectly...

Chris
"THE PEN IS BLUE...THE PEN IS BLUE!!!"
"HE'S A PEDANTIC, POTIFICATING, PRETENTIOUS BASTARD, A BELLIGERENT OLD FART, A WORTHLESS STEAMING PILE OF COW DUNG...FIGURATEVLY SPEAKING..."
Jimbocarrey

Postby kkvillegas13 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:48 am

I think Jim will be a great Olaf!! I'm worried for those that r so obsesses, that wont like that it because Jim is funny, and not evil, and scarey, I have read all 11 books!!!
All I ask is that you do each and everything that pops into my head, While enjoy the fortune you parents left behind.
kkvillegas13
In Living Color

Postby Kristen Baudelaire » Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:39 pm

I have read all eleven books too, and I love them because they are full of mystery, laughter, and suspense. I think Jim Carrey will do an excellent job at playing Count Olaf.
Kristen Baudelaire
The Dead Pool

Postby samurai_cable » Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:26 am

I don't know who else could play Count Olaf as good as Jim. Seriously.

He's perfect for the role as Jimbo has said :D He adds a bit of spice to the character :D And I don't think I'd even watch the movie if he wasn't in it; i wouldn't even have read all 11 books.

But yeah, some fans go crazy about stuff like that... I got angry when Mcgonagall in Harry Potter is played by Maggie Smith. Going off topic...

Take care now, bye bye then.
"I decided that I wanted to make movies that would uplift people." - Jim Carrey
samurai_cable
I Love You Phillip Morris

Return to (2004) Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events