Jim Carrey Online

Lemony Snicket Make-Up Artist Magazine

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.

Postby Unchained » Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:39 pm

Awsome pics and article. Thanks so much for sharing those cotton.
Unchained
The Majestic

Postby carreyd away » Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:40 am

Interesting article! He even answered the "sequel" question claiming he'd love to do the sequel of this character....
carreyd away
A Christmas Carol

Postby samurai_cable » Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:36 am

I know! I thought he wouldn't be playing Olaf again... I was quite worried, but now I feel much better :D
"I decided that I wanted to make movies that would uplift people." - Jim Carrey
samurai_cable
I Love You Phillip Morris

Re: Lemony Snicket Make-Up Artist Magazine

Postby Damaris » Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:24 pm

Thank you TNPihl!!!!

I just ordered a copy of the magazine for myself and my sister (who is actually a make-up artist and her subscription of this magazine had expired!).

Just a little tid-bit. I am very excited to see Lemony Snicket. You see, I am an aspiring actress here in Miami Florida who dreams of being in a flick with Jim Carrey some day. (Don't we all have that dream?) Well - I came real close in that 6 degree of separation thing. You see, I was in a film with Craig Ferguson (plays Person of Indeterminate Gender) - it was a low budget SAG film called Lenny the Wonder Dog where I play the mayor and Craig plays the "bad guy", Dr. Wagner. We have a scene together where I introduce him to an audience full of kids. If you don't believe me check out my IMDB page at http://us.imdb.com/name/nm1415956/. Hee hee. My agent sent in my headshot to the casting director of Lemony and I even came as close to speaking with Craig's personal assistant. But to no avail. Of course they chose bigger names like Jennifer Coolidge and Jane Adams!! (cool, I just found out she has the same birthday as I do). Oh well, it was worth a try. I thought it would be so great to play one of the Henchwomen! Someday I will have a bit more clout and who knows????

Can't wait to see the film. It will be awesome, of course.

Hello to all you wonderful Jim Carrey fans!!! I feel a great connection with all of you!!!
:D - Damaris

TNPihl wrote:The latest issue of [url=http://www.makeupmag.com]

Make-Up Artist Magazine[/url] Issue (#51) features an extensive behind-the-scenes look at "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events" with shots of the set, Count Olaf, exclusive behind-the-scenes of Carrey being made up as Olaf or Sham and interview with make-up artists Bill Corso and Valli O'Rielly and their experiences on the film.

You can order single copies using the following address:
Make-Up Artist Magazine - In this Issue
Laughter is the balm of life :)
Damaris

Make-Up Magazine

Postby Makeupmag » Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:06 am

Hey guys, Nice to know you all liked our issue on Jim. If any one wants to buy it we have it for sale on www.makeupbooks.com. We are also very excited to see Jim's movie receive an Oscar for his role as Count Olaff in regards to his makeup. We encourage you to buy the magazine and see it in all its glory instead of reading a second hand scanned version of it. It's issue #51 on the back issues page. Thanks and peace out.

Simeon Muller
Make-Up Artist Magazine
Graphic Designer
:wink:
Makeupmag

Postby jims_lost_daughter » Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:03 am

i have it. bought it the first time i saw it! yay
jims_lost_daughter
Yes Man

Bill Corso

Postby FutureStar1977 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:48 am

I have heard that there is only 2-7 people between you and someone else.

For example, there are SEVERAL cases where I am only 2 people away from Jim. LOL

First case...I know a woman named Nancy who is best friends with Jim's houseman, Peter.

Second case, I am friends with a guy named Bob who is friends with Bill Corso, who did Jim's makeup in Lemony Snicket.

Always sooo close...yet sooo far. LOL
Jim Carrey Is My Inspiration!-
http://www.jimcarreyworld.com
FutureStar1977
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Postby Kristen Baudelaire » Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:48 pm

My friend has this magazine and it is cool. I want to buy it soon.
Kristen Baudelaire
The Dead Pool

Previous

Return to (2004) Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events